Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ambil dr bea

1.Ever been given a ring?
. yes

2. Have you ever given a gift to someone?
. Yeap

3. Last gift you received:
. hmmm... perfume

4. How many times have you dropped your cell?
. hahahha... uncountable

5. Last sport you played:
. uhm...a sport that make me sweat!

6. Things you spend a lot of money on:
. BAGSSSSSSSSSS

7. Three things you ate last:
. roti, laksa & sweet

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex:
. HAIR

9. One favorite song:
. for now... TOMPI- cinta yang kucari

10. Where do you live?
. KL

11. High school you attended:
. SMSA

12. Cell phone service provider:
. HOTLINK

13. Favorite mall stores:
. Hehehe suka senayan & mangga 2. Juga mid valley & OU

17. Last wedding attended:
. Ita & Gebangs' wedding

18. First person you'd call if you won the lottery:
. Perhaps...mr.king!

19. Last time you attended mosque:
. Last puasa... tarawikh

20. Favorite fast food restaurant:
. MC D

21. Biggest lie you have heard:
. "I CALL U BACK"

22. Where do you work:
. bdr tasik selatan

23. Where's your favorite place to eat with
friends:
. anywhere, as long as with my friends

24. Can you cook?
. Dikit2

25. What kind of car do you drive?
. Wira

27. Last time you cried?
. last nite

28. Most hated food:
. Yang tak sedap

29. Thing you like most about yourself?
. Jujur

30. Thing you hate most about yourself:
. Kurang sabar

31. Person you want to do in a bad way?
. Hummm...

32. Longest work shift worked?
. everyday lah kiranya

33. Favorite Movie?
. lotsss.... but for the moment..almost famous

34. Can you sing?
. hahahh for myself

35. Last concert attended:
. Pesta Malam Indonesia

36. Last kiss?
. Last monday

37. Last movie rented?
. i buy pirated movies

38. Favorite Alcoholic drink:
. nope

39. Thing you never leave home without:
. handphone, car keys & purse

40. Ideal vacation spot:
. errr.... i wanted to see venice & Jogja

-------------------

1. Never in my life have I:
. see angleina jolie face to face

2. The one person who can drive me nuts:
. Zamri & King

3. High School is/was:
. awesome

4. When I'm nervous:
. i'm shaking

5. The last time I cried was:
. so sad...

6. If I were to get married RIGHT NOW:
. its gonna be a garden wedding style... no shoes allowed

7. The craziest recent event was:
. cant recall...

8. By this time next year:
. ada TTM yg lain?

9. I have a hard time understanding:
. Men

10. One time at a family gathering:
.i always been ask bout gossip

12. You know I like you if:
. i say i like u lah!

13. If I won an award, the first person I'd
thank is:
. Mom

14. My ideal breakfast is:
. Milo ais

15. Where do you plan to visit anytime
soon:
. jogja...see u guys in July

16. Boys are:
. always be boys

17. I'd stop my wedding if:
. i dont love u anymore

18. The world couldn't do without:
. peace

19. Most recent thing you've bought
yourself :
. Food?

20. Most recent thing someone else
bought you:
. dunno...

21. And by the way:
. ?????

22. The person whom I last talked to told
me to:
. take someone as my boyfriend. Crazy!

No comments: