Monday, November 07, 2005

good enough?

dedicated to myself....

Good Enough- Sarah Mclachlan

Hey your glass is empty,
it's a hell of a long way home,
Why don't you let me take you,
it's no good to go alone,
I never would have opened up but you seemed so real to me,
After all the bullshit I've heardit's refreshing not to see,
I don't have to pretend,
she doesn't expect it from me

So don't tell me
Ihaven't been good to you,
Don't tell me I
haven't been there for youJ
ust tell me whynothing is good enough

Hey little girl would you like some candy,
your momma said that it's o.k.,
The door is open come on outside,
no I can't come out today,
It's not the wind that cracked your shoulder and threw you to the ground,
Who's there that makes you so afraidyou're shaken to the bone,

You know I don't understand,
you deserve so much more than this
So don't tell me
why he's never been good to you,
Don't tell me whyhe's never been there for you,
And I'll tell you that why is simply not good enough,
So just let me tryand I will be good to you
Just let me tryand I will be there for you,
I'll show you why you're so much more than good enough

1 comment:

faizalmukhtar said...

eh? sudah bertukar ke blogspot...

Tahniah !!!